- iPad in every room featuring custom app
- Samsung Smart TV with PVR service
- Netflix service on in room TVs
- Keurig Coffee Machine – Starbucks pods plus a variety of other coffees and teas
- Mini fridge
- 24 hour room service
- Vivreau Water in a designer glass bottle
- Power station to charge personal devices
- In room safe that holds up to a 17″ laptop
- Complimentary wi-fi and wired internet
- Doorbell outside every room – A panel inside will allow guest to choose ‘service’ or ‘do not disturb’ and the doorbell will glow a specific colour
- 101 Guestrooms & Suites
- Blue Marble Restaurant
- Café Grand – Featuring the first established Starbuck’s auto-barista
- Runway 36 Executive Lounge
- Valet service
- Bell service
- Smart business centre
- State of the art fitness centre featuring a variety of machines, free weights, and benches.
During check in you will be advised of all parking options including self-parking or valet parking.
- Self-parking: $10.00 + tax per night
- Valet parking: $15.00 + tax per night
Parking options include one of the designated Grand Winnipeg Airport Hotel parking spots in the parkade to the immediate East of the hotel, short-term parking in either the covered parkade or on the open lot (economy), or in the long-term parking lot. Fees apply for all parking stalls.
Every room features a personal Keurig coffee machine with complimentary Starbucks coffee pods, digital newspaper located on your iPad, 20 HD Channels available on the 46 inch LED Samsung Smart TV, mini-fridge, microwave, and complimentary Vivreau water in a designer glass bottle.
Deluxe King or 2 Queen Guestroom
With views of the Airport, City or Parking Structure, all of our guestrooms feature one King or two Queen beds with sumptuous bedding, spa inspired washrooms and toiletries, and all room features mentioned above.
Grand View Suite
Our Grand View Suite is a spacious two room suite with one king bed in the bedroom and a pull out queen sofa bed located in the separate living area making up 1100 square feet of living space. It also features a front foyer with floor to ceiling windows showing off incredible views of the airport campus.
If even more space is required, a second guestroom can be added on for extra space. This room features a King bed and full washroom and is connected to the Grand View Suite via adjoining doors.
A full catering menu is available to those that use our meeting space. Choose from a wide variety of snacks, treats, and full meals.
Guests who chose to stay at the Grand Winnipeg Airport hotel also have access to meeting space at the Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg Airport Hotel as well.
E-mail us with any inquiries or questions.
Let us help you find your way!
Enter your starting location in the box below and click the “Map It” button to find your way to our hotel!
We are proud to be a Sterling Design member of the Preferred Hotel Group. Preferred Hotel Group is an international hospitality company based in Chicago, Illinois that provides sales, marketing, and technology solutions to over 650 luxury hotels and resorts across the world.