A wedding on the beach, no passport required.
Walk down the aisle and meet at the water’s edge. A full-featured resort, catering, reception hall, and beautiful accommodations await you at Lakeview Gimli Resort. Plan your wedding here and celebrate the new ring on your finger with the sand between your toes.
Your customized wedding package
• Reception Ballroom with dance floor and head table risers •
• Your choice of one dinner selection from our served or buffet-style options •
• Corkage and bartender service •
• Children’s meal selections for guests age 12 and under •
• Menu tastings for the bride and groom (excludes buffets) •
• Your choice of colours for linen napkins •
• Podium with Microphone •
• Cake-cutting service •
• SOCAN & Resound Fees •
• Complimentary guest room for the bride and groom •
From $50 per person
(with a minimum of 120 dinner/reception guests)
Beach, or patio?
We’ve got a beach for a back yard and we’re thrilled to set up your wedding ceremony right on the water’s edge. If you’d prefer to keep the sand off, you can still enjoy an outdoor ceremony on our beachside patio. The choice is yours.
Price includes set up and take down of rented ceremony chairs. Chairs may be rented for an additional $1.50 each.
A dinner and reception for your most important people.
Lakeview Gimli Resort’s modular ballroom can accommodate up to 250 people and may include use of our beach-side patio space. There’s plenty of room to create your perfect wedding reception.
Choose a served dinner or buffet-style event and enjoy a deliciously customized meal with your guests.
Finally, add a reception package to your evening or choose from a wonderful selection of Hors D’Oeuvres and other evening snacks.
Corkage/Bar: We've got you covered.
Lakeview Gimli Resort provides a complete bar service including all appropriate glassware, mix, juices, ice, and garnishes.
A permit is required from the Manitoba Liquor Control Commission for the number of guests attending the function.
The permit holder must be in attendance from the opening to the closing of the bars.
- The permit must be provided prior to any liquor service.
- No person under the age of eighteen (18) is allowed to consume alcohol during the function (even when accompanied by parents, guardian or spouse) in accordance with the Manitoba Liquor Act.
- If the client intends to operate cash bars with their liquor, a resale permit must be obtained indicating the liquor sale price.
- The permit holder is legally responsible for any and all guests. The permit holder must ensure their safety, and can be held liable in case of any accidents or injuries.
- The bars will be open according to the time specifed on the permit.
- Only the alcohol stated on the permit may be consumed in the location stated on the permit.
- Lakeview Gimli Resort cannot be held responsible for opened unconsumed liquor or wine.
- Lakeview Gimli Resort has the right to refuse liquor service if any of the above conditions are not adhered to.
Wedding Night Accommodations
With a total of 90 guest rooms, we can host everyone after an evening of celebration just steps away from our reception hall.
A complimentary guest room for the Bride and Groom is included in your package. A block of rooms for your guests may be held at the time of booking your wedding day with us.
See what our guests have to say.
The resort is a beautiful place to have a wedding. One would think they are a Caribbean resort. Wedding was excellent and so was the resort service. Rooms were comfortable with all the amenities, indoor/outdoor pools, and beach. Awesome time had. Staff very friendly and helpful to keep you satisfied . I would stay there again.
This was our first visit to Gimli. We attended a wedding on the beach and it was pleasant to leave our hotel and walk along the boardwalk to the ceremony. The rooms are exceptionally clean and very comfortable. The hotel reminded me of a seaside resort in England and I loved the proximity to restaurants and shops. The staff were friendly and helpful and made our family, including the dog, very welcome.
I had the pleasure of staying in one of the two bedroom suites this past weekend at the Lakeview resort. I was in a bridal party where there were six of us, and this suite accommodated us perfectly. One of the bedrooms had a king size bed with an ensuite, the other bedroom had two single beds and the living area had a pull out couch. Two bathrooms in the suite was very convenient for us as we could all get ready for the wedding in a timely fashion (two showers was a life saver). Rooms were very clean. Location is great, right on the beach and the hotel restaurant had great food and very reasonable prices. I will be returning to this hotel 🙂
– Brittany K
Now booking for 2018
Wedding slots during summer fill up fast. Contact Krista Narfason – Sales & Catering Manager, and book your wedding day with us today!
firstname.lastname@example.org • 204.642.8565
Thanks for considering us to host your big day!
Please note: items and prices listed are subject to change without notice. Prices finalized at time of booking.