Our Rooms & Suites
Deluxe king & double-queen guest rooms
All of our guest rooms feature one King or two Queen beds with sumptuous bedding and all room features mentioned above. King rooms feature a walk-in rain shower in the washroom, while our double-queen rooms have a deep soaker tub.
Our Grand View Suite is a spacious two room suite with a total 1,100 square feet of living space with a King bed in the bedroom. This room also features a front foyer with floor to ceiling windows showing off incredible views of the airport campus and a pull out sofa in the living room.
If even more space is required, a second adjoining guestroom can be added on. This room features a King bed and full washroom of its own.
- Samsung TV & PVR
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Mini fridge
- Vivreau Water in a designer glass bottle
- Power station to charge personal devices
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Doorbell outside every room
- Electronic Do-Not-Disturb signs
- Heat-recovery ventilation systems
- Smart-Sensor Thermostats reduce power consumption for unoccupied rooms
Facilities & Services
- 101 Guestrooms & Suites
- Blue Marble Restaurant & Lounge
- Executive Meeting Rooms
- Smart Business Centre
- State of the art Fitness Centre featuring a variety of machines, free weights, and benches.
Stay tuned for new technology upgrades coming late 2023!
This 6th floor executive boardroom style meeting area provides a great view of the airport and all the technology you’d expect from our hotel. Featuring a 55″ TV with webcam, large boardroom table with power and ethernet, ergonomic chairs, and plenty of natural light to help keep your meetings successful, it’s the perfect place to meet and make decisions.
Runway 36 Lounge:
A well-furnished 6th floor area adjacent to the Tarmac Boardroom. Runway 36 Lounge is perfect for small functions of up to 60 people, and offers floor to ceiling windows of the airport campus.
A full catering menu is available to those that use our meeting space. Choose from a wide variety of snacks, treats, and full meals.
Parking available for $15/night
Location & Directions
James A. Richardson International Airport – YWG
Just steps away, we’re across the street and to the right of the airport terminal.
For a downloadable parking map, select here.
Let us help you find your way!
Enter your starting location in the box below and click the “Map It” button to find your way to our hotel!
Open daily for Dinner, The Blue Marble is our in-house restaurant with a dining experience as unique as our hotel. Call 204.594.1967 or visit The Blue Marble website for menu and details.
- Royal Aviation Museum of Western Canada (0.5km/7 min. walk)
- Polo Park Mall (4 km/7 min)
- Winnipeg Art Gallery (8.5 km/14 min)
- Canada Life Centre (9 km/16 min)
- Portage & Main (9.5 km/18 min)
- The Forks (10 km/20 min)