Our guests earn valuable Lakeview Perks points with every stay, redeemable for free stays or a range of merchandise. If you’re not a member, sign up for Lakeview Perks today and collect points on your weekend getaway!
- Seagulls Restaurant & Lounge
- Free Wifi
- Indoor Pool & Water Slide
- Adults-only pool section with hot-tub, nordic plunge, & mineral pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Free DVD movies
- Outdoor patio
- Pet-friendly rooms
- Free Parking (with cold weather hook-ups)
Facilities & Services
- Lakeview Hecla Golf Course
- 65 guestrooms & 22 suites
- 3 accessible king suites
- 100% non-smoking facility
- Fitness Centre
- Business Centre
- Conference, banquet, and meeting space
Rooms & Suites
Fitted with either two queens or a single king bed, modern elements are blended to include contemporary comfort with sterling décor in our standard guest rooms. These rooms include a 42″ TV, fridge, microwave, coffee/tea station, in-room safe, hair dryer, sitting area, work desk, spa-like bathroom with deep soaker tub. King guestrooms also feature a pullout sofa-bed.
Modern King Suites
Gracious décor combined with contemporary elements emphasize comfort and the relaxing ambiance of our spacious King Suites. Featuring a separate bedroom and sitting room, work desk, flat panel TV in each area, fridge, microwave, coffee/tea station, in-room safe, hair dryer, spa-like bathroom with deep soaker tub.
To arrange your next meeting, conference, or wedding, email use our contact form or call 204.279.2041.
About Hecla Island
Location & Directions
James A. Richardson International Airport (Winnipeg) – YWG (190 km/2 hr)
Length of drive:
North Perimeter Highway: 2 hours
Downtown Winnipeg: 2.5 hours
From Winnipeg (North Perimeter Highway 101): Stay on Highway 8 from Winnipeg to Hecla Provincial Park. Turn right at the Lakeview Hecla Resort sign.
Latitude: 51° 11′ 11.148″ (51.18643)
Longitude: -96° 37′ 17.7234″ (-96.62159)
Let us help you find your way!
Enter your starting location in the box below and click the “Map It” button to find your way to our hotel!
- Hecla Golf Course
- Hecla / Grindstone Provincial Park
- Hecla Village – featuring a 1km self-guided trail through a restored village tracing Icelandic settlement heritage in the area
- Wildlife viewing tower
- Grassy Narrows Marsh – hiking and biking trails, boardwalks, and viewing blinds to watch waterfowl and other wildlife
- Lakeshore / beach area
- Outdoor playground
- Tennis courts
- Beach volleyball court
- Hecla lighthouse
- Marina & boat launch