An island wedding destination in the heart of Manitoba.
It’s the perfect place for a wedding: a beautiful island forest, perfectly groomed grounds, and a full-featured resort with catering and a reception hall. Plan your wedding here at Lakeview Hecla Resort and enjoy the best day of your lives with beautiful accommodations for everyone.
Your customized wedding package
• Reception Ballroom with dance floor and head table risers •
• Your choice of one dinner selection from our served or buffet-style options •
• Corkage and bartender service •
• Children’s meal selections for guests age 12 and under •
• Menu tastings for the bride and groom (excludes buffets) •
• Your choice of colours for linen napkins •
• Podium with Microphone •
• Cake-cutting service •
• SOCAN & Resound Fees •
• Complimentary guest room for the bride and groom •
From $65 per person
Forest or Beach?
Our beautiful back yard hosts a scenic view of the forest and beach shoreline, so you can choose where to put the aisle. The outdoor ceremony price includes an indoor space at the resort in case of poor weather and set up and take down of rented ceremony chairs. Chairs may be rented for an additional $1.50 each.
A dinner and reception for your most important people.
Lakeview Hecla Resort’s modular ballroom can accommodate up to 250 people. Smaller receptions are also possible at Lakeview Terrace, our beautifully decorated private function space.
Choose a served dinner or buffet-style event and enjoy a deliciously customized meal with your guests.
Finally, add a reception package to your evening or choose from a wonderful selection of Hors D’Oeuvres and other evening snacks.
Corkage/Bar: We've got you covered.
Lakeview Hecla Resort provides a complete bar service including all appropriate glassware, mix, juices, ice, and garnishes.
A permit is required from the Manitoba Liquor Control Commission for the number of guests attending the function.
The permit holder must be in attendance from the opening to the closing of the bars.
- The permit must be provided prior to any liquor service.
- No person under the age of eighteen (18) is allowed to consume alcohol during the function (even when accompanied by parents, guardian or spouse) in accordance with the Manitoba Liquor Act.
- If the client intends to operate cash bars with their liquor, a resale permit must be obtained indicating the liquor sale price.
- The permit holder is legally responsible for any and all guests. The permit holder must ensure their safety, and can be held liable in case of any accidents or injuries.
- The bars will be open according to the time specifed on the permit.
- Only the alcohol stated on the permit may be consumed in the location stated on the permit.
- Lakeview Hecla Resort cannot be held responsible for opened unconsumed liquor or wine.
- Lakeview Hecla Resort has the right to refuse liquor service if any of the above conditions are not adhered to.
Wedding Night Accommodations
With a total of 90 guest rooms, we can host everyone after an evening of celebration just steps away from our reception hall.
A complimentary guest room for the Bride and Groom is included in your package. A block of rooms for your guests may be held at the time of booking your wedding day with us.
See what our guests have to say.
I cannot express how great of a location this was for a family members wedding. The adult spa and kids waterpark weren’t an extra charge like some resorts which made the trip even better! The rooms were bright and clean and made you feel like you were in a authentic natural and relaxing environment. The wedding/ball room was spectacular and the bartender they assigned us did an amazing job and not once got flustered that I could tell. The plated meal was first class and the venue made it even better. Highly recommend Hecla for any type of getaway or event hosting!
We got married over the Mother’s Day weekend at Lakeview Hecla and we couldn’t be happier. Terry and his crew were so easy to deal with. He was super fast to respond to any questions we had, willing to work with our requests and made the whole process as stress-free as possible. Also, all our guests were RAVING about the food. They managed to have perfectly cooked steak and seafood in a buffet. All the staff were fantastic.
Resort and staff went out of their way to accomodate our families and friends during our stay and celebration for our daughter’s wedding. Food,rooms and amenities where excellent. There were no negative response from any of the guests and all had a wonderful stay. Would highly recommend this property to host a wedding or a family reunion.
– Colleen B
Now booking for 2021
Wedding slots during summer fill up fast. Contact Berna Dongon – Sales & Catering Manager, and book your wedding day with us today!
firstname.lastname@example.org • 204.279.2041
Thanks for considering us to host your big day!
See What it's Like.
Please note: items and prices listed are subject to change without notice. Prices finalized at time of booking.