- Free wireless internet access
- Expanded Continental Plus Breakfast
- Indoor pool
- Pet Free facility (does not include service animals)
- Business services with computer use
- Free DVD movies
- Free local calls
- Children 17 & under stay free in same room as their parents
- Free newspaper daily
- 49 guestrooms, 16 Suites, 1 Jacuzzi Room
- Non-smoking and smoking suites
- Wheelchair accessible room
- Adults only exercise room
- On-site laundry service available
For your convenience, all of our rooms and suites come equipped with TV and a DVD player, coffee maker with free coffee and tea, iron and ironing board, a small fridge, microwave and a hairdryer.
Business Class Rooms
In addition to the amenities found in all rooms, our business class rooms and suites also have a desk with the necessary office amenities and little extras like bottled water, popcorn, business magazines, a comfortable robe and specialty coffees and hot chocolate. Printing, photocopying, and faxing services are available at the front desk for a nominal fee.
Our spacious suites come equipped with two TVs and DVD players, coffee maker with free coffee and tea, a table and two chairs, iron and ironing board, a microwave and a hairdryer. These rooms have a bedroom area and a living room area with a sliding glass door to separate the two for privacy.
The spacious Jacuzzi suite is the perfect choice for a romantic get-away.
The beauty of an off-site meeting is being free from the office interruptions. Meet with success in our executive meeting room for up to 25 people. Various setups, from classroom to boardroom, equipment, coffee and catering service is available.
Closest Major Airport: James A. Richardson International Airport (Winnipeg) – YWG (209 km/2hr 20 min)
Let us help you find your way!
Enter your starting location in the box below and click the “Map It” button to find your way to our hotel!
- Albert’s Bistro – ½ block away
- Riverbank Discovery Centre (2 km)
- Assiniboine Riverbank Corridor & Trail System (2 km)
- Eleanor Kidd Gardens (2 km)
- Agriculture & Agri-Food Canada Research Centre (4 km)
- Art Gallery of Southwestern Manitoba (12 km)
- Brandon Hills Wildlife Management Area (20 km)
- Keystone Centre (6 km)
- The Stott Site “On the Trail of the Buffalo Chase” (15 km)
- Western Manitoba Centennial Auditorium (6 km)
- B. J. Hales Museum (4 km)
- Brandon University (4 km)
- Carousels & Dolls Doll Museum (10 km)
- Chapman Museum (18 km)
- Commonwealth Air Training Plan Museum (5 km)
- Daly House Museum (4 km)
- Manitoba Agricultural Hall of Fame Inc. (6 km)
- Petrinack Museum (10 km)
- 26th Field Regiment & 12th Manitoba Dragoons Museum (8 km)
- Westman Oral History Collection of Voices of Yesteryear (8 km)
- Brandon Simplot Millennium Park (20 km)
- Canada Games Park (2 km)
- Turtle Crossing (5 km)
- Dinsdale Park (5 km)
- Optimist Soccer Park (5 km)
- Princess Park (10 km)
- Queen Elizabeth Park (6 km)
- Rideau Park (15 km)
- Stanley Park (11 km)
- Westbran Stadium (5 km)
- International Peace Gardens (100 km)
- Riding Mountain National Park (100 km)