- Free WiFi throughout hotel
- Free DVD movies
- Free local calls
- In Room Voicemail
- Free newspaper daily
- Indoor pool and outdoor pool with hot tub and sauna
- Children 17 & under stay free in same room as their parents
- 99 guestrooms and suites
- 100% Non-smoking
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
- Pet-Friendly! (4 standard rooms, 1 standard suite)
- On-site coin operated laundry service available
- Business services with computer use
- Exercise room
- Games room
Our spacious guest room features two queen beds, mini refrigerator, armchair, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, TV and DVD player, and individually controlled heating and air conditioning.
Treat yourself to one of our spacious two room suites featuring separate living and sleeping areas, a king size bed, a double hide-a-bed sofa, work table, wet bar, two TVs (one in the bedroom and living area), and two telephones. With a door separating the two rooms, it provides the privacy needed by both families and the business traveler.
The spacious, specially designed vacation suites were created with you in mind. With extra space to store your skates, skis, golf clubs, fishing rods or tennis racquets, these suites are ideal for a quick weekend get-away or an extended vacation. All the space and amenities of a cottage with all the conveniences of a full-service resort.
We have the most picturesque meeting and event site in Manitoba. Located on the sandy shores of Lake Winnipeg, just 60 minutes north of Winnipeg, our sales and catering professionals will help you create an event to remember for your next meeting, corporate retreat or special event.
With ten meeting rooms able to accommodate groups from 15 to 250 people, we have the facilities and services to make each event special. Our waterfront location also offers the opportunity to create unique and fun outdoor events.
Let us help you find your way!
Enter your starting location in the box below and click the “Map It” button to find your way to our hotel!
Directions from Winnipeg Airport
Go east on Wellington Avenue, turn left onto Century St / RTE 90N, merge onto Provincial Hwy 101 E / Perimeter Hwy, Take the HWY-8 N exit- Exit 69B- toward Gimli. Merge onto Provincial Route 8 N. Turn slight right onto Gimli Park Rd. Turn left onto Provincial Route 9. Turn right onto Centre St.
Brennivin’s Pizza Hut
- Interlake Tourism Association
- Viking Rentals
- Camp Morton Hiking & Ski Trails
- Dusty Trails Riding Stables
- Camp Arnes
- Gimli Motorsport Park
- Winnipeg Skydiving Centre
- Gimli Yacht Club
- Gimli Youth Drop In Centre
- Sandy Hook Golf & Country Club
- Links at the Lake
- The New Iceland Heritage Museum
- The Lake Winnipeg Visitors Centre
- The Gimli Art Club
- Winnipeg Beach Ukrainian Homestead
- Mermaid’s Kiss Gallery
- Fishfly Gallery
- Diageo Canada makers of “Crown Royal”
- Faroex Ltd
- Sobeys Grocery
- Super A Grocery
- Noventis Credit Union
- CIBC Bank
- Koma Heim Trading
- CJ Radio
- MacKenzie and Sengmany Law Office