We are NOW OPEN!
We are excited to get back to what we love doing! Spoiling our clients and adding to their visit to Hecla Island. We are open as of June 5th!
For future bookings or questions please email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before booking please read the protocols in place.
What to expect when visiting Salka Spa during the reopen;
- We will be operating at 50% capacity
- Screening for COVID-19 needed to attend appointments.
- Guests must use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the spa.
- Guests must wear face masks during appointments. If you do not have a mask at the time of appointment, one will be provided to you at $5.00/mask.
- Same households can book at same time for couple’s services and can also be performed in same service areas.
- Appointments will be staggered to allow physical distancing.
- Guests must attend appointments without any companions not receiving services.
- Appointments only. Walk-ins are not permitted.
- E-mail to book an appointment.
- Arrive 5 minutes before scheduled appointment.
- Clients are asked to wait outside the spa doors on the indicated markers until, a spa staff member can accompany you into the spa and directly into your treatment area.
- Please leave non-essential belongings in your hotel room or vehicle.
- Changerooms, lockers, and showers will not be available for use.
- Robes and sandals will not be provided.
- Temperatures will be scanned with “no-touch infrared thermometer” at the front doors of the spa.
*Avoid exercising, hot tubs, or heat in general 30mins before appointments.*
- Relaxation Lounges are closed. No food or drinks will be provided.
- Payment will be taken by your service provider. Preferred forms of payment are as followed; Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Debit, or Room Charge. NO CASH